- Use your project management skills in this dynamic role
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and versatile projects within a strong team culture
- Hybrid flexible work practices
- One PTO (Personal Time Off) per month
- Full-time l Fixed-term role
About the role
The Future Built Environment team is dedicated to the delivery of range of projects throughout GMCTs parks.
In this role you will be working within a team of project managers where you will be responsible for the management of various types of construction projects. The team is instrumental in providing advice on proposed future projects.
What we do
The Greater Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (GMCT) is a not-for-profit, community based and purpose driven organisation - and we give effect to that purpose through our staff.
We take pride in the quality of our team. We are committed to the development of our team and foster a dynamic and people centred work culture that is dedicated to fulfilling our vision.
- 5+years' experience with project management within a construction industry
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
Why join us:
As part of creating a workplace that supports and enables collaboration, our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- A purpose driven environment with some fun along the way
- Healthy work life balance
- One PTO (Personal time off) day off per month
How to apply:
Please ensure you include a cover letter as part of your application. We would like to know why you want to work for The GMCT, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 28th September 2021
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rose Naaz (03) 9355 3196
Please note, we do NOT accept applications via the Seek "Apply Now" button. Please apply via our careers site by following the link below.
GMCT is a Supportive Employer of Australian Defence Force Reservists.
GMCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - so reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.